Migrating from SplashID Safe for Teams to TeamsID takes only a few minutes. Follow these simple steps:
1) Create a TeamsID account here.
2) Once you are inside TeamsID, enter your organization name (required) with a logo (optional).
3) You will see an organization setup with no groups (they are called teams in TeamsID).
4) Click on the gear icon located on the right, next to your organization name. You will see a 'Migrate from SplashID Teams' button.
5) Migration needs to be performed by SplashID Safe for Teams Super Admin.
6) Enter your SplashID Safe for Teams login credentials - Email, password and company key and hit Migrate.
Give it a few seconds (depending on how many records you have). You should see a confirmation. Close the settings dialog.
7) You should see the following:
- All your groups from SplashID Safe for Teams are migrated as teams in TeamsID
- All your records have migrated from SplashID Safe for Teams to TeamsID
- Each record is shared with the team as it was in SplashID Safe for Teams
8) Finally, you will need to invite your colleagues by hitting the 'Add Member' at the bottom left.
Enter email, give the user team access and hit 'Invite'.You can also make the user Super admin (admin icon alongside email) or just a Team Admin (admin icon alongside team access checkmark)
Learn more about inviting members here.
9) Once you have successfully migrated from SplashID Safe for Teams to TeamsID, hit 'Subscribe' on top right in TeamsID, select a plan, enter your card details to Subscribe to TeamsID. Once this is done and you no longer wish to use SplashID Safe for Teams, let us know. We will cancel your SplashID Safe for Teams subscription