Adding and editing records:
In TeamsID, you can add a personal or a shared record. You can also edit a record if you have permission.
You have the following options while editing a record:
- Top bar actions: Add attachment, due date, mark favorite
- Fill in the details of the record
- Templates allow you to pre-populate the field labels
- You can edit the existing labels by tapping on them, and you can add new fields
- Generate a random password into any field value
- Decide if a field value should be masked (noted with a hidden eye icon alongside the field)
- Add attachments (up to 3), tags and notes
- Share the record with other users
- Share the record with other teams
If you do not share the record, it remains as your own personal record.
Viewing records: You can view the details of a record by selecting the record.
You have the following options while viewing a record:
- Top bar actions: One time share, duplicate, view activity, comments
- You can edit or delete the record if you have permission
- View all details of the record, including tags, attachments, notes, etc.
- Auto-login to a website if the record is a web login
- Mark record as a favorite
- Share the record with other users (if you have permission to share)
- Share the record with other teams (if you have permission to share)